If the flavor of a dish was expressed in the color of the plate it is served on, this would be the dish! Every bite of this salad is filled with so many flavors and textures. It’s summer served on a plate, thanks to Layers of Happiness!
Here is what I did:
- I followed the recipe
- Made a few adjustments for personal taste: Less cilantro ( about 3/4 cup); Less Arugula- to personal taste
- I used grilled chicken for my Add-In
- I allowed my quinoa to cool completely. You can make it earlier in the day or the night before.
- This salad is rich and filling. A little goes a long way.
- We had leftovers for several days. If cooking for 2-4 people you may consider cutting the recipe in half. It typically serves 8.
- From start to finish this takes about 25 minutes to prepare.
Why not change up your work lunches or bring a taste of summer to your next potluck?