I’ve been making snowballs…yarn snowballs… to add to some sweater stockings I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby. They’re so fast to make. Here’s a tutorial from Miss Mustard Seed.
For the different sizes..
Large- wrap around all 4 fingers
Medium- wrap around 3 fingers
Small- wrap around 2 fingers
Of course it will vary with hand size, but you get the idea.
Here’s 20 Ideas to Use These Cute Little Snowballs…
- Make a Garland of Them for Mantels, Trees, Windows, Bedposts, or Anywhere
- Pin on the Corners of Decorative Pillows
- Tuck Mini Ones in a Topiary
- Hang From a Chandelier With Some Greenery
- Use to Decorate Packages
- Hang on Door Knobs
- Fill a Glass Vase
- Decorate Your Holiday Table
- Use For Place-cards by Tucking in a Name
- Tie in a Bow Around Homemade Goodies
- Make into a Wreath
- Tie and Use as a Napkin Ring
- Add to a Zipper on a Child’s Coat
- Tie Around a Candle
- Give as a Gift For Someone Else to Decorate
- Use over a Ribbon and Tie Around a Cake
- Twist a Strand Around Lights
- Add to Baby Booties
- Hang a Grouping to the Back of Chairs
- Have a Safe Indoor Snowball Fight!