Pin It! Tried and True Tuesday # 30
Chai Spice + Almond + Coconut Breakfast Smoothie
If you like chai lattes, I think your going to love this smoothie from COCOJENALLE. It’s a meal in and of itself with protein, antioxidants, omega 3, calcium, and all that wonderful chai flavor wrapped into one.
Here is what I did:
- Followed this recipe
- I added the maple syrup option instead of the agave
- I used 1 tsp. of the chia spice blend, but you can add more to taste
- I blended the flax seed separately in order to make it really powdery
- The chai spice blend makes about 8-9 tsps. depending on how heaping your teaspoons are.
- You could use this spice blend in other recipes like: quick breads, muffins, over ice cream or yogurt.
- This makes approximately 10 ounces of smoothie.
- From start to finish it takes 5-10 minutes to make.
Do you have a favorite fall smoothie recipe? I’d love to hear!