Pin it! Tried and True Tuesday # 28
Pumpkin Watercolor Free Printable
Fall has plenty of orange, brown, and yellow going on, which don’t get me wrong, are colors I love, but I wanted something a bit softer to decorate my home. Since my décor is primarily creams, whites, linens, and blues, this free pumpkin watercolor print was perfect. It’s from Maybe She Made It, and Lisa herself, did paint it, and is graciously sharing it with us!
Here is what I did:
- Found the free printable here.
- Used white 8.5″ X 11″ textured cardstock, then hit print. Could it be any easier?
- You do not need to rotate this printable. It will print sideways on an 8.5″ X 11″ cardstock.
- You’ll find the “download printable” listed above the last photo on her post.
- Depending on your frame size, you will most likely have to trim around the edges of this print.
- It is best to use a paper trimmer like this one if you have it.
Thanks Lisa, for using your gift to bless others!