Pin It! Tried and True Tuesday # 24 ~ Iced Teeccino Mocha Frappe
Earlier this year I shared with you that I was happy to find a caffeine free alternative to coffee called Teeccino. During hot summer days, I enjoyed “iced coffee”, but not until recently tried this Iced Teeccino Mocha Frappe. YUM! There are a ton of Teeccino flavors to choose from and a bag of fresh ground will run you around 30 cents a serving. The website lists other tastey sounding food/drinks to make with Teeccino: cookies, smoothies, even entrees and side dishes. If you are trying to kick the caffeine habit, you might want to give it a try.
Here is what I did:
- Followed this recipe from the Teeccino site
- I used Hazelnut flavored Teeccino
- I added non dairy whipped cream and reduced sugar vanilla almond milk
- I opted for maple syrup as my sweetener
- I sprinkled the top with shaved dark chocolate
- You can make this to your personal liking by choosing which flavor of Teeccino you like
- You can try adding real milk, whipped topping, and added flavors to taste
- You can have this late at night and not have it keep you awake!
* Teeccino has not paid me to endorse their products.