Pin It! Tried and True Tuesday #12
The Best 4 Ingredient Chicken Marinade
We love it! It makes great chicken to toss over salad or by itself. It would taste great in last weeks Pin It! Tried and True of Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad. I’ll have to try that myself next time!
I particularly love it, because it takes 4 ingredients I always have on hand, and it is so incredibly easy. Really, grilling couldn’t be easier than this.
Here is what I did:
- Fired up the grill on high and then lowered to medium high heat
- I followed the recipe exactly. They say to place the chicken on the grill for 6 minutes and do nothing to it, then flip and grill for 4 to 5 minutes and do nothing to it, remove, sit, and serve. That is it exactly! Could it get any easier?
- The longer you marinate the chicken the better. I have kept the chicken in the marinade for 24 to even 36 hours once.
- I close the grill top.
- Making the marinade takes only 3-5 minutes.
- I used canola oil in the recipe. You will want to make sure it is a high temp oil. Don’t use olive oil.
- Follow the directions on grilling exactly.
Fire Up that Grill!