We had two servings of this California Chipotle Chopped Salad originally from Fitness Magazine, if that tells you anything. This is a delicious, higher protein salad, that is easy to make and full of beautiful color.
Here is what I did:
- I followed the recipe, but ended up adding 1/2 cup chopped green onions and grape tomatoes instead. It’s what I had in the fridge.
- I also added about 4 mini sweet red and yellow peppers
- I mixed a small amount of dressing in the salad and tossed before serving. We individually added more dressing to personal taste
- From prep to table, this took me about 25-30 minutes because of cooking the quinoa and chopping the veggies.
- Shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips make a tasty addition.
~ Let me know if you give it a try ~
I can see how I’ll be making this often this spring and summer!